A healthy pregnancy is necessary for becoming the parents of a healthy baby. Yes, indeed, sometimes you are not able to conceive naturally. But, now it is easily possible for a woman to get pregnant even after serious reproductive issues. Technological advancement leads to the introduction of effective artificial conception techniques. If you want to know about these techniques and their implementation procedure as well, consult an experienced fertility specialist. Before taking a doctor’s appointment for your fertility check-ups, you need to understand some precautionary steps, important dates, and other essential facts about pregnancy.
- Monitor your ovulation cycle. During this period, try to make physical relationships with your partner after each alternate day
- Record the frequency of your menstrual cycle
- Maintain a light and stress-free mood
- Start taking prenatal vitamins (consisting of folic acid) and essential minerals
- Maintain your body weight
- Follow a healthy diet plan
- Don’t do strenuous workouts, and more.
If after following all the mentioned facts, you still face issues in getting pregnant, ask the expert immediately.
Learn more about the reasons behind infertility
The most common and most prior factor affecting woman fertility is “Age”. But besides age, many physical, psychological, and genetic factors together contribute to degrading her fertility capacity. What are the causes? Understand it through an example:
- Blockage of fallopian tubes
- Mating of bad quality of egg with a healthy sperm or vice versa
- Infrequent ovulation cycle
- Chronic disorder
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is caused by Hormonal Imbalance
- Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI)
- Presence of Uterine Fibroids, etc.
In case, you report any of these issues, immediately start following some guidelines
- Discuss your complete medical history with the fertility specialist
- Consult your doctor to test the quality of eggs, and check any kind of hormonal imbalance.
- Ask your doctor for a DNA test to check any genetic cause or Imaging tests including ultrasound of the uterus, etc.
When to see a fertility specialist
Enjoying a healthier pregnancy is the dream of all women. Hope that dream always comes true but it doesn’t. In some cases, the issues in the reproductive system of the woman have resulted in infertility. Don’t feel bad as you can find several skilled fertility specialists to provide you the support and effective medication. See your doctor when:
- If you are a thyroid patient: Hypothyroidism or a low level of thyroid hormone impacts the ovulation cycle of the woman. The result is an irregular menstrual cycle and finally infertility. So, it is mandatory to monitor the level of your hormone level. A fertility specialist can help you in this situation. They provide you with the necessary medication to control Hypothyroidism. If your thyroid gets controlled, the risk of miscarriage also gets reduced.
- If you are suffering from cancer: Consult a fertility specialist if you are suffering from cancer or other severe diseases. They evaluate your condition and determine the impact of cancer on your fertility. It is necessary as a cancer patient has to take some safety measures essential to preserve the women’s fertility.
- If you have been trying continuously for more than one year without taking precautions: Finding a problem in conceiving even after trying continuously? Don’t ignore and talk to the expert. The specialist can suggest to you all the available options required for the treatment.
- If you face more than 2 miscarriages: The reason for the miscarriage can be genetic issues, anatomic problems, cervical problems, psychological issues, infection, etc. These are curable issues, so without thinking so much, talk to your specialist and start proper treatment.
- If you are over-aged: The ideal stage for getting pregnant is below 30. The tendency of conceiving decreases to some extent after 35. So, try to get pregnant till 35. If you are more than 35, many factors affect your pregnancy and in this case, you need proper guidance. To discuss the risk after conceiving, consult your expert before trying for a child.
So, if you are facing any of the above-mentioned issues don’t delay and meet with your fertility specialist as soon as possible.
Infertility is caused by different problems which can be cured through proper treatment. But, you need a fertility specialist for the quick resolution of the persisting issue. Ask an expert in Mannat Fertility Centre about your problem to get the best treatment of all infertility issues.