A beautiful and versatile way to brighten up any room in the house, wallpaper is a great way to add character to a room. Let’s get to know-how!
You’ve come to the right place if you consider wallpapering your living room or bedroom! With the recent revival of patterned wallpapers, you can create the perfect look for your home with help from the experts!
Read on for the latest trends in online wallpaper stores to accentuate your living room with class.
Trends in wallpaper designs
There are plenty of design trends for choosing wallpaper for your living room. While it’s no longer considered a traditional option, this wallpaper is seeing a new wave of popularity in recent years. Today, more homeowners and designers are embracing the versatility of this material, so you don’t have to be stuck with a cookie-cutter wallpaper design.
For living rooms, geometric designs can balance the space and be carried over to other room areas.
- Geometric wallpaper patterns are available to use for furniture upholstery and textiles.
- Honeycomb wallpaper can help revive a drab interior by visually dividing it into functional zones.
- Many manufacturers also produce multi-colored geometric shapes that serve as accents in the room. These patterns can make an otherwise bland living room look more dynamic and exciting.
Here are a few trends to keep your eye out for Repetitive patterns, Floral prints, Textured wallpapers and Vintage patterns.
- Repetitive patterns
Consider using a repeating pattern if you’re looking for a unique way to accentuate your living room with a design. This type of wallpaper has a unique look and will make a big impression.
Another option for making a statement is using textured wallpaper. Textured wallpaper creates visual space, adding depth and making a room seem more significant. This type of wallpaper is also great for small spaces, creating an optical illusion. It is also a classic choice. There’s no need to go overboard with a pattern, and small ones can work well with small rooms.
- Floral prints
If you’re decorating a living room with modern, streamlined decor, you may want to add a floral print to your wallpaper. Floral prints are back in a big way, and you can find some beautiful examples in the latest trends.
- The floral print is a classic choice and is an excellent way to inject color, brightness, and zest into any room.
- Floral prints are best used in small doses and can be tailored to suit the living room and backdrop style.
- Large floral patterns can be overpowering, so be careful not to use too many. Those with more modest decors may want to avoid using this style.
The colors used in these patterns can blend well with the modern muted colors of the room. They don’t look old-fashioned.
- Textured wallpapers
If you want to accentuate your living room with class, textured wallpaper is perfect for your living room walls. This type of wallpaper is more subtle than a floral print or landscape mural. It brings the outdoors in, offering organic colors and unique textures.
- You can also use textured grasscloth, a natural material that adds a touch of whimsy to your walls while still serving as a neutral wall covering.
- You can choose metallic textured wallpaper for your living room walls if you want to bring some sparkle to your home. This type of wallpaper is available in a range of sophisticated colors.
- In addition to the bold color scheme, you can choose a white finish for traditional patterns to add subtle elegance.
- Metallic textured wallpapers are also a great choice for hallways and small bathrooms.
- You can also go with black and white wallpaper for a more sophisticated look.
- Vintage patterns
While retro-inspired interiors were once considered unfashionable, they are now a popular choice among modern homeowners. Bold colors are slated to be the hottest hues for 2014, while silver and gold accents have become popular choices for the year ahead.
The trend has come full circle after a decade’s absence. Once a popular print on cotton fabric, toile is now a cottage-core designer’s dream. Originally a French word, toile is now a style staple on everything from formal clothing to flip-flops. Vintage ‘grand millennial’ style lovers are now falling head over heels for the fanciful fabric patterns.
Though most modern homeowners relegate vintage styles to the kitchen or dining room, incorporating retro decor in your living room can significantly impact.
From soaring flamingos to lush greenery, buy your favorite wallpaper from our colorful collection. These vibrant and playful wallpapers are available online or in our shops.
You can find hundreds of pages of cute and kitschy designs at our online wallpaper store, and you can apply them anywhere you want. Just be sure to keep the pattern in proportion to the size of your room.
If you have not bought any wallpaper from us before, it’s never too late to try!