For a trusted medical specialty clinic, their peak food allergy doctor, Calgary, will provide you with high-quality care. They’ll ensure when you leave the office after the consultation, you have a better understanding of your allergies, and you get in a position where you can improve overall health conditions.
As per research, allergies begin when one is exposed to a contaminant that the body flags as an invader. It could be environmental or come from food substances that had been previously tolerated but, during a particular exposure, are flagged by the immune system as a threat. The response leads to the body’s development of antibodies for otherwise harmless substances. It causes the body to have an allergic reaction with subsequent exposures.
What Allergist in Calgary does Allergy Testing For
- Urticaria – also hives, this skin rash is frequently caused by allergic reactions.
- Food Allergy – Most people get allergies from the most common foods—peanuts, milk, eggs, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy, and wheat.Environmental Allergy – Allergens from the environment include pollen, mold, and animal dander
- Penicillin and NSAID Drug Allergy – Penicillin is often prescribed for treating bacterial infections. Allergic individuals will react to this antibiotic.
Areas of Expertise;
With years of experience, top-notch allergists always strive to support Calgary patients with naturopathic treatment tailored to meet their needs.
- Gastrointestinal: Food sensitivities & celiac disease, Gas, bloating, abdominal pain, constipation & diarrhea, Gastroesophageal reflux disease/ heartburn, Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Endocrine: Thyroid, health, Diabetes, and insulin resistance
- Immunology: Allergies
- Professional grades supplements
Vitamins and minerals are essential in many biochemical pathways, such as hormone synthesis, neurotransmitter production, and detoxification. Despite the nutrients available through food, it is difficult to achieve therapeutic levels needed to treat various conditions. For efficiency, allergists are determined to provide patients with only high-quality products that are free of allergens and have been tested for purity, potency, and safety.
- Clinical nutrition
Good nutrition is an integral part of optimal health and disease prevention. Therefore, allergists make recommendations based on patients’ concerns, dietary restrictions, and health goals.
Don’t sit there and allow allergies to control you: Book your appointment today.
If you doubt you have allergies, then you are among the percentage of Canadians who suffer the same type of allergy reaction. Biologically, allergies tend to pass through generations, although specific allergies are not inherited. For instance, a family history of atopy can make children more susceptible to developing allergies. Also, it is possible to outgrow and acquire an allergy at various points in one’s lifetime, with allergies most frequently appearing in children after 5 years and rarely after 60 years. However, no age is too young if a child exhibits allergic reactions. It is not generally practiced; to test for allergens to which there has been no exposure yet.
If you have allergies, don’t sit there as an allergist can do something. You’ll get free consultation and test if clinically appropriate by scheduling an appointment. Food allergies doctor Calgary strives to provide affordable naturopathic services and empower you to lead a healthy lifestyle. Book your appointment today!