Raksha Bandhan is knocking the door in just a few months, and you are still looking for the best rakhi for your brother! Well, now no more! Why? Simply because now you can pick the best rakhi online and send rakhi to USA, UK, Canada, and other countries with the help of online gift portals. Yes, many online gifting portals have launched their services for delivering rakhis online, abroad.
So, now that your worry of sending rakhi abroad is sorted let us have a look at some designer rakhis that are trending this season.
- Peacock Rakhi- Peacock designed rakhis are ruling the market from ages. Rakhis with a peacock look exquisite. You can go for an enamelled peacock rakhi or a stone-studded peacock rakhi. Anything that you will pick would complement your brother’s wrist and look stunning.
- MDF Rakhi- MDF is a wooden sheet, out of which cutouts in the shape of moustache, dumbbells, etc. are made, and those cutouts are then attached with a thread to make a rakhi. There is a variety of MDF rakhis available in the market offline and online. But we bet that you will get the best of deals on such rakhis online. These rakhis look quirky and are a stand out from the traditional rakhis.
- Kids Rakhi- Raksha Bandhan is not only the festival celebrated among siblings; in fact, this festival is beyond that relationship. Now tying rakhis to your little nephew is in trend. So, do not let your nephew feel less important and send him cartoon rakhi along with rakhis for your bhaiya-bhabhi. Cartoons like Chota Bheem, Doremon, Motu Patlu, Kungfu Panda, Batman, etc. are available in the form of rakhi for the little munchkins in your family.
- Stone Rakhi- With the change in time, designs of rakhis are becoming quite trendy. No one is interested in those patch rakhis, which run out after a few washes. And since stone rakhis are very much in demand, old-school patch rakhis are no longer needed. Stone rakhis look stunning and can be brought in precious or artificial stones. Stone rakhi will not only embrace your brother’s wrist, but it will also uplift his traditional attire for the day.
- Personalised Rakhi- Another one in the list is personalised rakhis. By personalised rakhi, we mean that now you have access to add you and your brother’s photograph on a rakhi. Online portals offer varied shapes and designs in such rakhis, like- heart-shaped photo rakhi, pearl photo rakhi, square-shaped photo rakhi, etc. Pick the one you think will suit your brother’s wrist the best and send it right away, at his doorstep.
- Rakhi Combo- Apart from all these designer rakhis, online portals are loaded with rakhi combos. In these rakhi combos, you will find a rakhi, roli-chawal, and sweets beautifully arranged in a pretty box. Online shops also give you the chance to personalise your rakhi combo yourself, but we bet you will not need that as already arranged combos by the gifting portal itself are quite fascinating.
Well, in short, the online gifting industry is now not only limited to gifts, cakes, and flowers, they have moved ahead in sending rakhis. E-commerce companies know their customer requirements well and to fulfil them, they now offer rakhi delivery all across the world. Go online this Raksha Bandhan to send rakhi to your brother residing abroad and amaze him by this little surprise from you.